PLEASE NOTE: CATALOG WAS INCORRECT. THIS CLASS WILL BE HELD ON WEDNESDAYS, AS SHOWN BELOW. We apologize for any inconvenience.
March 25 - June 3
6:00 - 10:00 PM
No classes 4/23
The objective of this course is to gain experience as an EKG technician using the following skills:
- Properly obtaining EKG including lead placement
- Trouble Shooting including artifacts
- Heart anatomy and Physiology
- Disease of the Heart
- Operating and adjusting of EKG monitors
- Holter Monitors
- Pacemaker Rhythms
- Reading and Interpretation of EKG recordings
- Communication with Physicians and Medical Staff
- Also offered (not mandatory or required for employment) is a national certification good for two years they also help with job placement. An additional charge of $109 plus $25 lab fee is charged for this additional test.